CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Catching up......................



Good Lord am I tired!

It seems like the weeks are just whizzing by and I am getting very little done around the house,despite being in perpetual tidying up mode,but what with the day job,kids,blah blah blah,you know how it goes.
However,not one to appear as a glass half empty person,I do actually feel a little shift in my mood at the moment,I am loving the lighter nights and the vanilla coloured mornings,although it is still quite chilly here in the North,I am loving wearing slightly summery clothes(cardi still required)and at last! hurrah! flip flops!(fitflops,not all they are cracked up to be) I am absolutely loving desperate housewives,Lewis and the re runs of The hairy bikers,I have a pile of books by my bedside that I dip in and out of,but nothing is really grabbing me right now.I am feverishly excited at the thought of picking fruit at my allotment again and have decided to grow spinach,sweetcorn and courgettes as well this year.I have lots of lovely vintage stock to add to the website soon and as always am behaving like a lottery winner when I stumble upon a wonderful vintage find,speaking of which,my latest personal acquisition is a Vintage statue of Jesus which I love but frankly doesn't look right anywhere and is presently situated on the stairs,where no doubt he will come a cropper if I don't find a suitable place very soon!
So there we go! how has your week been?

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the photo!
    I think we ARE lottery winners with vintage stock, having the "excuse" of selling things means we can be totaly indulged without the guilt!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gena
    I do love that picture - just how I feel at the moment, what with vintage fairs to do and car boot sales to trundle around!!! Life is completely mad at the moment. Love to see some pics of the allotment, I love sweetcorn but we have always found it difficult to grow - I don't think we have enough room.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lordy Gena!
    All thats missing from her hand is the glass of wine...or Thatchers Katy Cider (I'm hooked by the way!!)
    Wish I had a sofa that big...We end up on the floor as the cats tend to do that thang where they just spread out!

    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete