CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 May 2011

It's a Fair cop!



Oh I do so apologise for my short absence of late dear friends! However there is a very good reason for this,I have been organising a bit of a do! namely a delightful little summer soiree or Vintage fair.I have been thinking about organising such an event for a little while and finally have taken the plunge and put myself out there,so to speak,Lordy! what a surprise! the interest has been immense! I am so thrilled and excited! I wanted to veer away from the traditional Antiques and collectables fairs and make it a little more interesting and to appeal to a wider audience,so I am including sellers who sell hand crafted items including a delightful Lady who sells fascinators made with vintage fabrics.There will be vintage clothing,textiles,collectables,kitchenalia,hopefully gardenalia,shabby chic items,art work and lots more.I am to say the least,A tad excited!
If you are a seller and you are interested in taking part,please contact me by email at gena@thesefoolishthings.co.uk

The fair will be held at The Royal station Hotel,Neville street,Newcastle upon Tyne,right next to the railway station and metro,lots of parking nearby also.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. hi Gena- it'll be SUCH fun and you'll love doing it SO much there'll be another and another!!
    Anything I can do to help just shout...alas too far to come and sell :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could come Gena but I'm afraid it's too far for me. I bet you'll have a fab time.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are……………Just popped in to say Hellooo,your fair sounds like a lovely idea hope you are getting lots of interest i'm sure you are... good luck with it all as i know these events take some organising and time but it will be great fun.
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete