CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Elizabeth Love.........



Oh saddest of days! the glorious creature that was Dame Elizabeth Taylor has left us to go to that great movie set in the sky.

I have always loved Elizabeth, from being a young girl I was inspired and totally in awe of her beauty,but as I got older and my fascination continued,I became aware that behind the often hedonistic lifestyle,the boats,the planes,the diamonds,Elizabeth was just a woman, a woman who like most of us craved love and affection and a happy ever after.
Elizabeth Taylor will be remembered for her beauty,her men,her work in the movies and for her tireless charity work,but you know what I loved best about her? She lived her life in glorious technicolour,she loved she lost,she got right back up and lived and laughed and loved with seemingly reckless abandon.
They just dont make them like that any more.....do they?

1 comment:

  1. I loved her too...I can't believe it...the Last Star is gone.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete